Juvéderm VOLIFT with VYCROSS™ Technology is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid Filler to treat any deep skin depressions and can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration
Juvéderm VOLIFT is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid which is not of animal origin. The gel is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe. Each box contains two 1mL syringes, 4 single-use 30G1/2" sterile needles to be used only for injecting Juvéderm VOLIFT, an instruction leaflet and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability. This new addition to Allergan's next-generation dermal filler range has been developed using VYCROSS™ technology, which uses an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains. This more effective cross-linking allows for a lower concentration of HA to be used, delivering an ultra-smooth gel for a natural look and feel, minimal swelling and bruising, as well as improved duration.
- Juvéderm VOLIFT is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging.
- Juvéderm VOLIFT can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration.
- Juvéderm VOLIFT is intended to be used via deep dermis or lips mucosa injection by an authorized medical practitioner.
- The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient's pain during treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid gel 17.5 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s. 1 mL
- Check the expiry date on the product label.
- Do not re-use. Sterility of this device cannot be guaranteed if the device is re-used.
- Do not re-sterilise.
- For the needles - Used needles must be thrown away in the appropriate containers. Do the same for the syringes. Please consult the current applicable directives to ensure their correct elimination. Never try to straighten a bent needle; throw it away and replace it.
- Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with Lidocaine gel must be used prior to the expiration date printed on the package.
- Store between 2°C and 25°C.
- Shelf life: 2 years