FOR A GENTLE LIP CORRECTION
STYLAGE Special Lips Lidocaine is the first monophasic cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel formulated with the addition of both antioxidant agent (mannitol) and local anesthetic (0,3% lidocaine) for creating fuller naturally smooth and sensual lips, for filling perioral wrinkles or lifting drooping lip corners. It is made of non-animal origin, sterile, safe, perfectly biocompatible and completely biodegradable hyaluronic acid.
The presence of mannitol, the "free radical scavenger", limits the devastating effects of free radicals on the dermis and product injected, thus reducing the risk of post-injection inflammation and preventing the gel's structure degradation.
The performance of the STYLAGE "Special Comfort" range with Lidocaine is the same as that of the products without Lidocaine.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid IPN-Like + mannitol + 0,3% of lidocaine
- Each box contains one 0,8 ml pre-filled glass, latex free syringe of STYLAGE Special Lips Lidocaine gel, sterilized by moist heat autoclaving, and 2 sterile single use 30G½ needles
The duration of the effect of a STYLAGE Special Lips Lidocaine treatment is very individual and depends on many factors, such as the patient's skin type and structure, age, lifestyle, the area treated and the injection technique used by the practitioner.
- Superficial to mid dermis
STYLAGE Special Lips Lidocaine is recommended by doctors around the world for:
- Lip volume augmentation
- Lip contour definition and correction
- Correction of a disproportionate upper or lower lip size
- Reducing perioral lines or smoker's lines above the upper lip
- Restoring lip hydration (treatment for red dry lips)